Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Nice guy, meet him in early 90's, at Seybold conference. Our company, is one the largest users of Apple product. I guess his got health issues.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice guy, meet him in early 90's, at Seybold conference. Our company, is one the largest users of Apple product. I guess his got health issues.
I wish I could meet Steve Jobs. He seems like a very nice guy. That's awesome that your company is the largest users of Apple products. It's sad to know that his cancer is getting to him. He has lived beyond his doctors expectations which is great. He can have joy every day of his life knowing the empire he built.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
It's very sad. He a very creative, and innovated person. I hope the company continues to grow, without his insight. Our company been very successful, because of the Apple product, since the middle eighty's.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
I live for those keynotes, once a year. Big shoes to fill. I thought the same thing, who can replace him in that role? He was so proud in introducing new Apple product.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I live for those keynotes, once a year. Big shoes to fill. I thought the same thing, who can replace him in that role? He was so proud in introducing new Apple product.

Please don't wear out the new snow tires.
It will be ok. Check out commodity chanel index. A simple start to trading.

pack smart.

P.S

Luv that engine mount dogbone from China

Matthew is ok, he is an investor with creds. i.e. paddle shifter.

08/09/2011Sell25.0000
AAPLAPPLE INC
Details$370.00000
$9,242.66
$7.34

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

pack smart.

P.S

08/09/2011Sell25.0000
AAPLAPPLE INC
Details$370.00000
$9,242.66
$7.34

08/09/2011Sell25.0000
AAPLAPPLE INC
Details$370.00000
$9,242.66
$7.34
I don't get it. What am I missing here?

·
Registered
7,201 Posts

pack smart.

P.S

08/09/2011Sell25.0000
AAPLAPPLE INC
Details$370.00000
$9,242.66
$7.34
Don't get, what are you smoking?

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts
I met him years ago before Apple was the huge sucess it is today. A regular guy with some fantastic ideas.Hopefully Apple can contiue with what he started. Not a big Apple fan but I can appreciate the technology they brought forward.

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,102 Posts
I met him years ago before Apple was the huge sucess it is today. A regular guy with some fantastic ideas.Hopefully Apple can contiue with what he started. Not a big Apple fan but I can appreciate the technology they brought forward.
Agreed. I'm too cheap to buy Apple products and am a long time Windows user, but you have to appreciate what Jobs has been able to achieve.

·
17,474 Posts
I wish I could meet Jobs...I absolutely LOVE his products...Bill Gates did the very same thing himself, can't be CEO forever.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
A few years back, Jobs gave a graduation speed at some college or other, and I have a copy of it somewhere. Love how he built up the story about attending college until the money dried up, audited a calligraphy course, just because it seemed cool, and years later applied that knowledge to create True Type fonts. His point? No knowledge is useless.
Probably the best graduation speed I have ever heard!

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A few years back, Jobs gave a graduation speed at some college or other, and I have a copy of it somewhere. Love how he built up the story about attending college until the money dried up, audited a calligraphy course, just because it seemed cool, and years later applied that knowledge to create True Type fonts. His point? No knowledge is useless.
Probably the best graduation speed I have ever heard!
How was the one you remember compared to this one?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts