Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s with great regret that I’m stepping back from coordinating events for Suncoast Smarts for the indefinite future. I’ll still be attending events when Jennifer and I can but I need to address some issues in the personal and professional areas of my life. Suncoast Smarts as a club will remain as active as its members are. If you’d like to take an active role in coordinating events please let me know. The website will remain active and if anyone would like to coordinate an event I’ll be available for any questions or assistance. I just need to step back and focus on my family right now. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks again for your support and involvement.

Bill Hitchcock

·
Registered
8,991 Posts
..Bill..if there's anything, and I mean anything that I / we can do you just let us know...I believe this is a shared sentiment from the SCOA family...

jetfuel

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thank You!

Bill & Jennifer, Thank you for all you have done to promote the 'smart car' and the 'Suncoastsmarts'. It is a exhausting and thankless job. As a member and leader in other clubs I am aware of what you both have done...and it is greatly appreciated. I only wish I was able to be a more active member to give the support your efforts deserve.

Again, Thanks for everything and hope to see you somewhere down the rode at future 'smart' events.

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
..Bill..if there's anything, and I mean anything that I / we can do you just let us know...I believe this is a shared sentiment from the SCOA family...

jetfuel
Bill & Jennifer, Thank you for all you have done to promote the 'smart car' and the 'Suncoastsmarts'. It is a exhausting and thankless job. As a member and leader in other clubs I am aware of what you both have done...and it is greatly appreciated. I only wish I was able to be a more active member to give the support your efforts deserve.

Again, Thanks for everything and hope to see you somewhere down the rode at future 'smart' events.

Thanks to both of you... It's hard to post this without sounding overly dramatic... wasn't my intention.

Jet,

I'll still be around... I just need to work on some family stuff... no jail time or seperation or anything like that... preemtive stuff.

Jim,

Thanks for the kind words... I'll still see you at car shows and such. :)

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Terribly sorry that you had to quit. I would guess that the August trip to Captiva is out.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Bill,

Thanks for everything you've done to get the Suncoast group going.

Summer is a great time to take a break and relax a little. There was a car show up here Saturday night and there were maybe a dozen cars that showed up. Compare that to the Chasco event we all went to a few months ago.

The Captiva trip would probably be a lot more fun once the heat index drops 20 or 30 degrees.

Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts