Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you remember me, I'm the guy that loved to show off his smart collection every time he could. The past few months have been rough and tough.
Now our daily lives have changed forever and due to unexpected circumstances that have us in a bad hardship, I'm forced to give up my cars.
I'm just looking to find them a good home and someone to took over the payments we can't no longer afford.
Miles on the 451 a little over 14,000. 453: a little over 9,000.
Here are some pictures:

I'm not trying to make a profit, I just need to transfer the loans to somebody else. Please contact me for further information including payoff amount and all that.
E-mail: alsrac at hotmail dot com
phone: 620 794 2720 you can reach me in the mornings and until 2:30 pm

Cars are located in Emporia, Kansas.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any takers?
We are going thru a bad hardship. Can't give details, all I can say now is that my kids are more important than the cars.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
For some reason I remember seeing somewhere a manual available, but my memory is definitely not what it used to be. Thank you!

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hardship continues, cars still available, balances down now. Please help a fellow smartian :D
I'll send details and additional pics on request.
Thanks!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I may be interested I sent a PM. My Smart has over 70k miles on her and I just replaced the fan with an external pusher fan recently. It has been doing great up til then.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm new, so until I accumulate enough rep I can't send you a PM.

I saw this thread and was interested in hearing the details of your loan takeover.

Please PM me when it is convenient enough for you.

If I manage to unlock the ability to PM you soon enough I'll PM you.

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
A, it's a shame the 451 isn't a cabio. I always wanted a silver one. What year, is that 451? Doesn't that car have OEM navigation? If I would buy it? Would I get back, all the 451 smart stuff, I sold you.

·
Super Moderator
11,309 Posts

I saw this thread and was interested in hearing the details of your loan takeover.

You should be OK for PM's now, need 3 posts and you are in.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

PM Sent.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts