Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone!
I know your thinking, crap Brownie is back here. Well me and Jim have been working hard and its finaly time for the Rally this weekend!

We were talking about how some of you wanted to do a cruise controll update and were wondering about laptops/tablets. Well I will have my laptop the entire weekend and have the programs on it so you can update if you want.

I also will (attempt) to have wifi off my phone and give out the password to those who want to use it to update your social media networks (twitter,tumblr,facebook,myspace).

I also have made up the official Twitter for this years rally. Follow it at
https://twitter.com/RWsmartcar or @RWsmartcar. I'll be posting pictures/updates/rally info when it happens in real time. (if ya know me I'm always on twitter updating)

And if you need to you can get ahold of myself and jim while we are out and about by just calling Jim's phone or sending me and email at [email protected] and it will show up right on my phone.

We look forward to seeing all of you this weekend.

~Brownie
[email protected]
@strangebrownie

·
Registered
245 Posts
I think that is a great idea! The internet is great way to keep folks updated on what is going on. We will follow you on twitter. I look forward to reading some of your tweets.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts