Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why was the Technical forum section divided up by model 450, 451, 453? A lot (most) of the posts that apply to 451 only are in the 450 sub-forum. And if there is one of universal application, where are you going to find it? I started two threads that deal with 451 only, yet are under the 450 sub. Kind of a treasure hunt. Why, Oh why?

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
1,184 Posts
That's an interesting observation. I was kind of ignoring the 450 section because I made the assumption that it was 450 stuff! :eek:

Not that there's anything wrong with 450s, but my interest is mainly the 451.
Maybe things aren't as dead as I thought after all.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
All of a sudden the 451 Technical forum on Autoguide on my phone went empty. (Not sure if that helps any. I've been up since 2, can't even remember at this point...) Good night...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yah there's more 451 and 453 stuff in the 450 section than 450 stuff :( I really liked the old site , everthing easy to find well laid out , not the million sections and sub sections etc....

·
Registered
430 Posts
As a 453 owner, I'm happy the way it is. Well actually I'd like the sub-forums prefixed by the model number so that they show up in the ACTIVE TOPICS page.

·
Super Moderator
11,297 Posts
The only way to sort out that section is one post at a time. Sorry I can't sit and go through them all in one shot, but i'd be insane by the time I am done. If you do a general search, it will still get you the post no matter what section it is in.

Still working on it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts