Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come up with this Tee Shirt Design. Tried using a car, but it doesn't look good. This fits Deadwood. I'll have the shirt people clean it up. What do you think. Any better drawings pass it on, we have thirty days.

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Maybe make the 2016 taller with a profile of a 451 on the left facing right (toward the 2016) and a profile of a 453 on the right facing left.(toward the 2016) The height of the cars should equal the height of the 2016.
I can arrange to have the decals made and they will do the artwork that you could use to make the T-shirts.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sounds good, I tried the cars didn't think it looked good, but I'm not an artist. Give it a shot. We only have four colors to work with. I have an app. May 1st with the tee shirt people over in Spearfish. You want to handle decals great, just let me know cost. Use my primary
Email [email protected]

Thanks

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
I've come up with this Tee Shirt Design. Tried using a car, but it doesn't look good. This fits Deadwood. I'll have the shirt people clean it up. What do you think. Any better drawings pass it on, we have thirty days.

A smart car outline would improve the design I think. I had to right click the icon.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Tom, it looks good. You could also put a 453 in one lower corner & a 451 in the other corner or have them facing each other at the bottom.

·
Super Moderator
28,302 Posts
Hey Dr. Killer Bee - if we can get windshield stickers made, can we get larger versions to put on the car before we head out? Or maybe something like a Deadwood smart Nationals or Bust! sticker? Just a thought. :)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
If you are going to use 3 smart cars at the bottom, I would put a 450 in one corner, a 451 in the other corner, and the 453 in the center, since it is the current model and the 450 & 451 are no longer in production.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts