Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Some IKEA furniture looks good, it's just made out of Chinese sawdust and lead-laced melamine. I hope the i3 has better materials in it. I do like how the i3 looks, it's weird enough for me to be into it.

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
One of the charms of most of IKEA's products is that they don't cost much and last fairly well if given careful treatment. And the careful treatment doesn't require expensive service. Just don't drag it across the floor, pick it up. Run a bead of caulk along the bottom edges inside the sink unit, if you do kitchen cabinets. If only cars were so easy to care for. Lots of us around here think our smart cars are expensive if you rely on factory service. BMW factory service is enough to either keep me away from the brand, or make sure I stick with a good independent shop after the maintenance plan expires on my next one. Tesla at least provides extraordinary service now, while they establish themselves.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Lol

Franz did design one of the nicest looking cars ever made so he has some say... but the i3 actually does look cool, it looks a lot better in person but the only bad view is the rear end...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts