Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey there car enthusiasts! On June 29th, 2013, the Texas Dream Cruise is gearing up to become the largest one day car show and cruise held annually in the Southwest. If it has wheels it's time to DUST IT OFF and SHOW IT OFF!! $20 by April 30 to show or cruise your car. FC Dallas stadium, Frisco, TX. The Rumble Kings band plus many family activities too - all free to the general public. Find us on the web texasdreamcruise.com, facebook(Texas Dream Cruise) and twitter (TXDreamCruise). Thanks for letting me share!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. They sure do draw a crowd! We'd love to see a bunch at the show!!! A group or club can even "create-a-lot" so they can be grouped together at the event. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
There will be quite a few Smarts drawing attention. My baby car will be there with a few of her friends. We will park next to (I hope) the NCCO Non Club Club of Oklahoma so we can all be one big area of friends. We were with Alamo Mercedes Smart Assn and have registered under the name. I just retired from the group BUT will keep the name for the parking area to lessen the confusion. It's all good. There will be lots to see and do and tons of fantastic cars !!! The more Smarts the better !!! See everyone in June !!! This is gonna be so so so good !!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a reminder that early bird registration is before April 30th. This entitles you to a free wall or dash plaque (with your $20 reg. fee) that you can pick up on the day of the event at the merchandise tent near the band. We are looking forward to seeing MANY of your smart cars!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Did you guys ever get the on line registration going ? Had a call last week (I believe) and the website was in the process of being upgraded. I registered on line but chose to pay not on line. Now I need to pay on line. Let me know if we can do this as of yet ? If not I'll chunk a check in the mail. Or e mail me at [email protected] Thanks !!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Texas Dream Cruise. I went in and re-registered and paid via pay pal. Easier and lots less confusing. Have the conformation etc. Still wanting to be parked with my own (made up ) lot so all my peeps are parked in a lump. Hope this is not all confusing. Just got the e mail from TDC and Pay Pal so we care good to go. See one and all in June. This is going to be a fantastic event !! Thanks !!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
So, I just learned of this from Ford Bevens of Add-A-Spare. Is registration just for a plaque? Can we just have a group show up and show off our cars?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Jan in West U- It's $20 to show/cruise your car. If you register by May 31st, you receive a free wall or dash plaque you can pick up(merchandise tent) at the show. You can create a lot name and when all your group members register they will be able to choose that name from a drop down list on the registration page. That way you can all meet up.

Texas Dream Cruise 2013 event registration

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Jan in West U- It's $20 to show/cruise your car. If you register by May 31st, you receive a free wall or dash plaque you can pick up(merchandise tent) at the show. You can create a lot name and when all your group members register they will be able to choose that name from a drop down list on the registration page. That way you can all meet up.

Texas Dream Cruise 2013 event registration
Call me a blonde! :confused: $20 must be paid to show and cruise your car, right? As a plus you get a plaque.

And, registration as been extended from April 30 to May 31st? I got a panic call about having to register by today. Thanks for the information.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
No worries! Yes, the $20 is the fee to show/cruise your car on June 29th. The "early bird" (which includes the free plaque) goes through May 31st. Registration continues up to the day of the event, however, anyone that registers after June 26th will be in general parking. So if you're wanting a specific parking preference, be sure register prior to June 26th.
Online registration ends Wednesday June 26th at Midnight!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Jan in West U I have created a lot where we can all park together. Would be a hoot to have a pookie load of Smart cars in a lump. We've got quite a few going already and would LOVE to have you park with us. When you register you can request being parked with Alamo Mercedes Smart Assn. I'll change the name when we are there. This is just for parking only. We can hang out together, watch cars and just have all the smarts in a pile. You are more than welcome to join in the fun and please do. Imagine the looks if we have lots of smarts in one area. Just a suggestion. Glad you are coming !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts