Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All:

If anyone is interested in heading to Frisco for the Texas Dream Cruise then let's do this. Miz-Behavin and her driver and navigator are already registered. It's easy, you can pay pal it with a cc and it really doesn't get much easier than that.

We need to have a major showing of Smart cars from the Lone Star State. It's in our back yard, well ok sort of but it's in Texas and there will be so many other cars we need to make a Smart showing and show up and show em off. Imagine one entire area of Smart cars ? Wouldn't we get lots of attention ?

I have set up a "special" lot. I did it when I was in my old club however we can still use the name park in a lump and have a blast hanging out with nice peeps and great cars.

June 26th is the cut off date for early registration to be parked in a lump. If you want to be parked with the rest of us please use the drop down Lot box for "Alamo Mercedes Smart Assn" so we can all be parked together. We can change the name once we are all parked. I also have our hotel info we are staying about 5 minutes south of the venue at a Holiday Inn Express.

Please share the info with other car groups, clubs, peeps and let's gather the Smart cars and make this charity event huge. Thanks for the time and hope to see one and all at Texas Dream Cruise 2013 !! The year of the Smart car. I made that one up on my own. :D

Link for TDC is: Home

1 - 1 of 1 Posts