Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you, Tia & Russ, for the wonderful Smart Car National Convention in Colorado! It was a great success. No small feat putting this together. I know many hours, days, weeks and months went into the planning, not to mention personal finances. The activities and drives were great, but the best part (for me) was meeting and talking with other owners. If everyone had half as much fun as I did, the convention was a huge success. I hope everyone got home safely. Thank you again to Tia, Russ, and anyone else who had a hand in making this spectacular convention a success.

Marcy

·
He's not mine
9,613 Posts
I too would like to give a BIG thanks to Nationals 2013 organizers.

As seems to be my custom, I'll be getting home later than most. I'm in Manitou Springs until tomorrow morning ... only 1480 miles to go.

Since I want to locate a childhood home on the way I'll be going through Amarillo, again.

Thanks again y'all for a job well done!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thank you Tia, Russ and all the people that helped put this together. We loved the drives up into the mountains. Mary and I had a wonderful time. Met up with old friends and made new friends, that's what its all about. Made it home safe and sound in just under 11 hours.

Buzzz 42

·
Registered
302 Posts
On behalf of the organizers, I want to thank everyone who attended our convention! It was all of YOU that made the event, not us. Without all of you attending the convention would have been quite boring! I do appreciate your thanks, it took at lot of work (more than I could have imagined) to put this on.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
1,184 Posts
Thank you Tia and Russ, and your helpers, for the countless hours of hard work (and worry no doubt). That all went to ensuring the success of the event. For me, and I'm sure most will agree, it was worth it.
It was great to be with old friends and meeting new ones. I only wish there was enough time to meet everyone, or at least to get to know more people. I really wish I was better with names (right Joel & Patty? :D)
It was time well spent and I'm already looking forward to the next event!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thanks from Ed and Kathy as well!

Tia and Russ, Thanks for such a fun event! We really enjoyed meeting everyone and going on the drives.

Ed was right in the middle of the smart pack on the way to Pike's Peak with the red Silverado truck and trailer! :D

He left them at the King Sooper grocery and we took The Muffin up to the top. Then put her on the trailer and left for Indiana.

We arrived today, Wednesday, at 1 pm. Grocery shopping done and laundry almost done.

I looked on Facebook for folks we met. Found some but without last names it's a little iffy! LOL! I'm Kathy Ciochon Shepard on Facebook so please feel free to friend me!

What a great event! :smartje.wt.zw:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts