Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Janice and I wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in the planning, execution, and participation in the 2014 Midwest smart Rally.

This was our first Rally after owning the car for a year. We went into it not really knowing what to expect, and we were shocked.

This group, in person even moreso than online, is comprised of some of the nicest, funniest, and most helpful people we've had the privilege to meet. We immediately felt welcomed and part of the group, and as 2 of the younger people there, we were able to blend in and have a great time without any problems.

It was honestly sad leaving. We had a great time with you all and can't wait for the next time we can make it to an event.

And Janice is pretty much sold on trading in her Kia Soul for a smart:) The family may be growing!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great weekend and now I have a new smart in my garage. It appears to be a Killer Bee....partipants will understand.
Thanks for visiting my home town.
Holy crap! You bought the Bee? Congrats to the buyer AND the seller! You get a great car and he gets to start dressing up another one, lol.

Love your town, btw. Had a wonderful time and met some awesome people:)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks Art for this great event. Loved the Amana Colonies and all it had to offer. Food was excellent and enjoyed the band at Kent Park. Met a lot of new faces and enjoyed meeting up with all our Smart Family. Looking forward to seeing some of you at the mystery run in Ontario.
John & Elaine
P.S. Congrats to the new owner of The Killer Bee

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
...like all the others I'll like to thank Art and everybody that made this smart owners outing another fun filled weekend to remember...
...I will also will like to thank the new kid in the asylum "justalittlesmart" for his commitment to grab the bull by the horns when the call came out for someone to bring out the rear of the pack...you my friend and your lovely partner are a class act...

Jetfuel....be on time next time bud:wink:

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Thank you Art for stepping up, showing up, and following through! It's a tough job to herd cats and you did it. Relax and know that there are a lot of happy smart cats spread out over the country that enjoyed the company of the other smart cats that followed your lead.
We had great eats (German, BBQ, pastries, Hard and Harder Lemonade,) great digs (the Amana Colonies,) great rides (smart cars of course,) great music (bluegrass and blues,) and best of all...great times with smart friends.
We reaped the benefit of your work, your time, and your generosity.
Thank you so much,
Mick and Jan

1 - 20 of 33 Posts