Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
17,356 Posts
Tucker and the land yacht crew enjoyed their stay as well! Visited Cedar Rapids no less than three times and had three electronic things catch on fire.

Amana is a really peaceful place!

Thanks Art! :D

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Tucker and the land yacht crew enjoyed their stay as well! Visited Cedar Rapids no less than three times and had three electronic things catch on fire.

Amana is a really peaceful place!

Thanks Art! :D
It is a peaceful place except for the firemen having to rush to the site of those 3 fires. It's no wonder why the firemen had to have a benefit breakfast! :D

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
1,184 Posts
Thanks to GOT_MPG for a great event .
The Amana Colonies were really cool. The area would be a nice place to spend a little more time. As previously stated, great food, great people, fun drive, beautiful park, super bluegrass band . . . the list goes on.
Thanks to all of the attendees too. I hope I at least got to say hi to everyone.
We're a pretty darn good bunch of folks, if I do say so myself. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nancy and I wanted to say thank you to Art for planning the event, we had a great time! Got to see some old friends and make some new ones. We hope everybody made it home safe (or will make it home to Canada or New Jersey!) and we look forward to seeing everybody at the next rally. Those of you who didn't make it to Phat Daddys Sunday morning missed out! The food was awesome and I did what I could to eat your share!

·
17,356 Posts
We drove all the way back without stopping. Apparently the cooler temperatures (it averaged about 67-70 degrees on the way back) and mostly downhill drive meant the warning light popped on only twice. :)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts