Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
17,350 Posts
The extended range battery is a must! If you're flying it in a breeze or up high the processors work even harder and the thing drinks battery even more.

They make custom order shells for $30 and a go pro camera can mount anywhere on it.

Several months later and in the freezing cold the thing is still awesome. Turns heads like a smart too.

I plan to use mine (and a go pro cam) to get aerial shots during the upcoming Midwest rally :)

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
You must have been looking at replacement parts, $240 is the cheapest new one, and $175 for a "lightly used" one. So, I don't think your comment is accurate, looks like you are the FOOL for spouting misinformation ! :p

I was amazed at all of the "upgrades" available....It's like owning a A smart or a Mini ! Extended range, different colors, carrying bags, LED lights........
I was thinking the same thing. Looking at them on the bay right now and seeing exactly what you are seeing.

Neon, Take care of that thing and DO NOT accidentally land it in the street with moving cars. I've seen too many kids (and a few adults) wreck too many remote control things. My last expensive car I wrecked around 17 years ago and it is sitting out in the garage somewhere, still in pieces. Need to get it together and rebuild it with newer technology, and make it off road too. I hit a parked water buffalo at about 35 mph and my car shattered.

Nice to see aerial shots of midwest rally.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
He probably would have been able to get that loan earlier if he'd only put down another $319 cash. :p
Wow, this is spooky. I was only off by $69.

On a very serious note, maybe you (Neon) can get some "donations" towards precious time you will be spending getting aerial footage and pics put together in a nice video after the Midwest Rally. Cough cough hint hint. :wink:

·
Registered
21 Posts
This WLToys V262 RC Quadcopter RTF is much better I bought it from WL Toys V262 2.4ghz Big 6 Axis RC Quadcopter RTF , at a good price of $74.99. It is very similar to AR drone. It is a large easy to fly radio controlled quadcopter for any pilot of any level. Designed with simplicity and beginners in mind, the quadcopter boasts a light weight but durable protective foam that not only protects the model in case of a crash, but also anything you crash into. I ‘m really having fun with it.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts