Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is 42, right?

smart fortwo could be written smart 42. Ergo, the smart car is the ultimate answer to the ultimate question. QED

Now all of you go order one of those "Improbability Drive" stickers from Smart Madness for that blank button on your dash.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Life, don't talk to me about life, brain the size of a planet and I'm reading rubbish like this :p
Yours Smartybartfast (I did the Norweigen Fiords you know)

·
OTD2 lifetime Member
291 Posts
but if thats the answer to the ultimate question, then what is the question..... darn now we need to spend another 1000 years developing a computer to answer that question..... :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Smart Car Meet Up at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Use your Improbability Drive and meet me there! Zaphod and Ford are waiting for you.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
but if thats the answer to the ultimate question, then what is the question..... darn now we need to spend another 1000 years developing a computer to answer that question..... :)
If fortwo is the answer, then the question must have been, "What's the best car on the road?" :rolleyes:

Bob Diaz

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
'Tis far more important for the shoe to fit than the Fortwo to fit. If 42 is the answer, the question is "What comes after 41 and before 43?"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts