Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
The Bruce Weiner Microcar Museum hosts MICROS IN MADISON (GA) over Memorial Day Weekend every other year.
The Museum holds the largest collection of Microcars in the World and it will be closed to the public during this event, but open to Registered Guests.
Expect over 400 people and 150 + cars of all sorts as this is the big Microcar Event of the year for Vintage Microcar Collectors and they will be bringing their own Microcars to the event.
Many of them will be driving around on the 1 mile long track that is on the property.
The featured Marque this year is SMART!
All smart owners are invited, special trophies will be given out in Smart-only classes.
There will be AT LEAST 2 variations of the smart there that most of you have not seen, including a smart crossblade.
The Event is NOT open to the General Public because it includes onsite meals.
It is $50 per person for the weekend. It is 2 full days of enthusiasts getting together and includes catered food onsite for Friday and Saturday, check the website for more information.

You MUST Register to attend this event. There is a limit as to how many cars and people we can handle on the property and once we reach that limit, registration will be closed.
I attended the Micros in Madison in 2007 and thought it was great!! An event not to be missed!
In fact I am already registered for the 2009 show. I also thought it would be an opportunity to enjoy a vacation in Georgia so I rented a lake front house 25 miles away at Lake Oconee from the w/e before the show.
This will be a ''smart'' vacation because I would like to share the house with ''smarties''. Two other Canadian Club smart car members will be attending.
If interested send a pm for more details!

Cheers!
Glenn.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes!!

over Memorial Day Weekend 2009 (May 22,23,24)-Friday, Saturday, Sunday

·
Banned
5,087 Posts
"Micros in Madison"....which "Madison": Wisconsin, Indiana OR somewhere else??? :confused:

****just checked the website. Madison GEORGIA? WOW! Looks like the 'deer' and I will have to pass this one up, but looks to be alot of fun! :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is anyone from Georgia interested in showing off their smarts at this unique show?
How about a sign up list?

Remember we are the featured car!
All smart owners are invited, special trophies will be given out in Smart-only classes

1. Glenn & Liz.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Micro car show in Madison Georgia- May 22,23,24

All smart owners are invited, special trophies will be given out in Smart-only classes
Don't forget to register for the show!

1. Glenn & Liz.
2. 2micro4u

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well I plan to attend the madison ga event. I been following the micro car link for years and this year were going. How do I make a reservation

·
Registered
70 Posts
Im a GO!

1. Glenn & Liz.
2. 2micro4u
3. Rob & Insect killer :D

·
aka '24-42'
930 Posts

1. Glenn & Liz.
2. 2micro4u[/quote]
3. Rob & Insect killer
4. 24-42

·
Registered
108 Posts
I found this thread thru your offer... Not sure if I can commit to the whole weekend...

Either way, if you are a golfer... Send me an email or PM... Several courses locally...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still accepting registrations- $65 per Person (includes Friday Dinner, Saturday Lunch & Dinner, Sunday Brunch)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Three smarts have arrived in Georgia for the Micro show next week.
Two arrived from Canada and one from California!!!
Looking forward to the show next w/e!!!

C'mon out and join us!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts