Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Eighth Annual Texas Mercedes-Benz Owners' Get Together
will be held Saturday, June 1, 2013 in Centerville, TX. This event is open to all who wish to come, regardless of whether you're a Club member, or not. Join us for a delicious BBQ lunch at Woody's Smokehouse on the northbound side of I-45, followed by a show and shine at Fort Boggy State Park, just 4 miles south of Centerville. Caravans will leave from Houston, DFW, and the Austin area on the morning of the event. For more info, please contact Joseph Middleton at
713-487-8197, or [email protected].

Departure Points

Austin (Round Rock)
Dell Diamond
3400 East Palm Valley Boulevard (US 79)
Round Rock, TX 78665
Assemble at 9:15am, depart at 9:45am

If any Smarts are interested in attending please feel free to do so. Hubby and I will be at the Dell Diamond and caravan out with the group from Austin and or San Antonio. I did confirm with the organizer and Mr. Middleton said he's invited Smarts in the past and none have ever shown up. Let's show up. Bring an ice chest of your favorite beverage, chairs, little cash just in case and cleaning supplies and let's have a great day hanging out.

See ya on June 1st at the Dell Diamond !!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are meeting here in San Antonio too early in the morning and caravaning out to the Dell Diamond in Round Rock. From there we are caravaning with Austin, Dallas to Centerville. It's 2 hours from Round Rock on really pretty back roads. We arrive Round Rock by 9:14-9:30 get gas if needed and other things and depart Dell Diamond by 9:45. I'll be in the new car with my Add A Spare and added Shark fin on the roof. Can't miss this car for sure. Hope you guys are able to come play. We are only staying a few hours but if the weather holds will be a great day. And I need more Smart cars don't stick me with all the Benz folks. They don't like my tattoos :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts