Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I finally was able to find and convert an old High School project a few of my friends worked on. It was a fun video and I hope you enjoy it!

Don't forget to watch in 1080p!

·
He's not mine
9,619 Posts
Hehe, that's pretty cool! :) But, I kinda expected the pizza guy to ask you about your fuel economy, ha!

Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth (when I was about your age) a co-worker/friend of mine used to make shorts ... mostly with a Sci-Fi twist. Of course, the technology was a bit different then, Silent Super 8mm film with audio track produced on open reel tape.

Thanks for sharing. Got a smile out of this cantankerous old codger. :)

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
For those who didn't notice, I LOVED how you put the top up, rails and all at highway speed so fast, no one noticed. Dang you're good..... and fast. You must have had the rails in your pocket....Oh my, what a look! :p
Great video, and such a handsome driver! No, NOT the pizza DUDE! The smart dude! :D

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you! :D

I did hate how my face was broken out though. It's all cleared now. :)

There were many continuities in that video like the one you pointed out. If we had more time, we probably would have re-shot the video and did some more sound staging like playing something on the radio in the smart regarding gas prices or something.

Thank you again BB! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts