Smart Car of America Forum banner

641 - 660 of 700 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Sitting on the highway waiting to catch speeders, a state police officer saw a car puttering along at 22 M.P.H.
He thinks to himself, that car is just as dangerous as a speeder. So, he turns his lights on and pulls the car over. Approaching the car, he notices there are 5 old
ladies, two at the front and 3 at the back, wide eyed and looking like ghosts.

The driver obviously confused said,"Officer, I don't understand, I wasn't doing over the speed limit!, What seems to be the problem?"
"Ma'am," the officer said, "you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be dangerous".
"Slower than the speed limit? NO SIR! I was doing exactly 22 miles an hour", the old woman said proudly.

The officer containing a chuckle explains that 22 was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned,
thanking the officer for pointing out her error. "Before I go Ma'am, I have to ask, is everyone OK?

These women seem badly shaken and haven't uttered a word all this time" "Oh! they will be alright in a minute, Officer, we just got off Route 142."

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Subject: Peppermint

I recently spent $6,500 on a young registered Black Angus bull. I put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow. I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth.

Anyhow, I had the Vet come and have a look at him. He said the bull was very healthy, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days, all my cows! He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows! He's like a machine! I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him ......... but they kind of taste like peppermint.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
My son loves to download video files of different shows. Because video takes up so much space on a hard drive he has to multiple hard drives to store all the videos.

For lack of a better reason, he has named the drives, "First", "Second, "Third", ...

The other day his girlfriend wanted to see an older episode of Dr. Who, but didn't know what drive to look on. Jim replied, "Who's On First!" :rolleyes:

Bob Diaz

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
The police arrested a guy who was very high on drugs, took him to the local jail and offered him his one phone call. The guy made the phone call and about 20 minutes later someone showed up at the jail for the guy.

The police officer asked the guy if he was the man's lawyer and the man replied, "No, I'm just here to deliver the large peperoni pizza!"

Bob Diaz

641 - 660 of 700 Posts