Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any ideas for the next meet? Since the weather is about to change, we were thinking about just meeting at the smart Center Denver, and then going to coffee/lunch somewhere close. How does the beginning of November sound, post-election? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
673 Posts
nice Holga effect on the avatar pic porboy :)

smartKory, that sounds like a nice idea. Should we clue the Smart Center in on this or just surprise them? :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
briansmart-

The smart center has been contacted and is allowing us to use the parking lot. So it looks like we will be meeting there sometime on November 8th. Is that good for everyone?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
November Meet Details

:smartlogo:Alright! We are meeting at the smart Center at 11a on November 8th. We'll hang out and admire each other's vehicles, then we can decide where to eat. There's a few options for restaurants in the area, and we smarties will be able to figure it out. Let me know if you can make it!:smartlogo:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I saw we apply to the city to get all of Larimer Square for a couple hours one day and just fill the whole street with Smartcars, now that would kick butt! :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
i hope everyone has seen that this thread is really reallly old, I want to arrange a meet and drive soon. If anyone is interested i will get working on it and set somthing up for the end of the year.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Had a very nice gathering on 11/8 at the Denver Smart Center. 5 cars attended. After talking about Smart topics we drove to a local eatery and talked more Smart. Great fun. Where were the rest of you guys?
Dan Hall

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sorry I've been a little slow on picking up on this local chapter. I'm in Englewood and own a 2005 Passion since August. I've been focusing on the 450 forum. The car has become somewhat of a hobby and has been a lot of fun. (I've gotten past some major hurdles now.) Feel free to PM me about any upcoming meets. I'd sure like to meet some other Smart people.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome to a group of great people who enjoy getting together to talk SMART, drive to local attractions and just have good old fun. This web site and smartiusansider.com are the two main places to see if you are interested in the Smartins we have every couple of months or so. We normally do not send special announcements to individual people but just post the activities on these sites so that people can see what is going on and decide if their schedule will allow for attending. Log on every few days and you should not have any problem keeping up with what is going on. The winter time will probably be a bit slower so hang on till spring.

Have a great day,
Dan Hall

·
Registered
11 Posts
450's!

Sorry I've been a little slow on picking up on this local chapter. I'm in Englewood and own a 2005 Passion since August. I've been focusing on the 450 forum. The car has become somewhat of a hobby and has been a lot of fun. (I've gotten past some major hurdles now.) Feel free to PM me about any upcoming meets. I'd sure like to meet some other Smart people.

I am looking for a chat about the trauma of owning a 450! Meaning service??

Where do you get your work done?

Also, a 450 forum? Where is that? This is my lucky happy hour!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts