Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

This is some pics of my Bluewave, The title is so because i think it is the only covertible Bluewave in Norway. I have seen more of them here but all in coupe edt. Info: http://web.mac.com/iansumuk/iWeb/Roadsters/BlueWave.html

Well here are some pictures, Car is original beside tinted sidewindows, A strip on windshield and painted lightcovers to mach rest:

Tires: Falken FK452 Ultra high performance 225/35 17" rear and 205/40 17" in front, Original dimensions.

Engine bay with janspeed TIC pipes:

You can also have a look @ this if you like:

YouTube - roadsterBOJ's Channel

Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I still don't see why these didn't sell well, beautiful car!

WAY to expensive! Thats the reason, The Bluewave kost 18000 pounds in England when it whas new!!!

EDIT: They did actualy here in Norway as private import, They fit perfectly in to Norwegian tax roules. Its not that many of them but some, Enough to get the smart factory no notise. They let the Norwegian market get a hold on a BRABUS V6, It whas for sale on a Norwegian page for the price of 500 000 NOK. thats roughly about 84 000 bucks. 1/10 ever made, A colector car. If this is as i remember it BRABUS drawd it back after a while because they taught it would be rather life treathning to let some person drive a 700 kg 170hp projectile without any electronics to back up the driver.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts