Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2378 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we have a Random THOUGHT Thread it is only fitting to have a Random PICTURE Thread.

I'll start off with this old one of Jet's cousin - Mullet and one wild night of drinking.

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
Ooooo, I like this idea BBB. :)

Any ground rules? Like, no old men in thongs? Better yet, no men in thongs? Or ... nevermind.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shhhhh NCC! You just let the cat out of the bag for what I was leading up to. :) No ground rules EXCEPT for keeping it within forum rules. Be careful of "hot linking". FOrest may be able to elaborate on that. :)

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfectly acceptable because they are random NCC. Did you know I like turtles?

·
Registered
656 Posts
I take pictures of my food. i know that sounds odd, but i write the recipe on the back of the photo and put them in a photo album.
here is a photo of this crazy hushpuppy. i felt like it had eyes and a nose, with arms to hug me.
we didnt' eat this one. in fact he stayed on the table for over a week.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I got one for ya - how do you like this vehicle that was parked in front of a HalfPrice Book Store last summer? My son and I couldn't help but take pictures.

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
Wow Toolman! Who could guess what that creation started out life as? A three wheel somethingorother, I guess, LOL. You didn't wait around to talk with the owner/get autographs? heh

Well, that makes the photo I came in to post seem very mundane. I visited my mother yesterday. Talking about cars, she mentioned her Renault Daupine which she owned when I was in my early Teens. She and I liked it, Dad hated it ... "too small, death trap" the usual. Might've been true in this case, I dunno ... but, I thought it was a fun car.

·
17,360 Posts
Toolman...WOW?!

I bet it gets great fuel econ and more looks than a smart!

1 - 20 of 2378 Posts