Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Well, the first part I looked at was clean, but had me laughing out loud... It's metric (l/100km, etc.) so it's clearly not intended for the US. But, it's worth a look.
Direct link is The smart fortwo: surprisingly different.

There are two videos as part of the site... Click on the hot dog guys for one (has the naked guy, not even R-rated), or the guy on his knees for the other (the one that had me laughing)

·
Registered
946 Posts
I noticed the "International" option on the front end of the website so I clicked on that. Then, I won a chance to enter the drawing for the €50 certificate for gas, this by beating the shell game dude three times out of three.

However, when you get to the next screen, there is no US option on the address screen. Mind you, there is not word one in all of the "fine print" about the game being limited to Euro folks (remember, I entered under the International group - the US is an "international" destination as much as is Spain or Japan).

I filled it all out and used the UK option. We'll see...

·
Registered
341 Posts
How to see all the videos

Select UK to get the video for the two guys in front of the theater...
Select Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Greece to get the guy with the shovel (in the appropriate language, of course). It's pretty obvious what's happening, though.

Interestingly, all the videos are available under Greece.... but, the editing on "Punch" (the two guys in front of the theater) is different. Everything is in English with subtitles....

All the videos were apparently shot in LA.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts