Registered
2008 Smart Fortwo Cabrio
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YOU WANTED ANOTHER EVENT? YOU GOT IT!

The Southern Smarts BOTD Drive! The Southern Smarts BOTD Drive

When: Saturday August 27th. Time: 10am-3pm
Start: Big Walker Lookout. 8711 Stoney Fork Rd, Wytheville, VA 24382
End: Back of the Dragon Welcome Center. 592 W Main St, Tazewell, VA 24651.
Come join The Southern Smarts for 1 day event at BOTD! We will be meeting at Big Walker Lookout just north of Wytheville, VA. From there we will head towards Marion, VA and up the infamous VA-16! Around 1pm we will arrive at the Back of the Dragon Welcome Center. Take some time to enjoy their onsite food and great selection of on-site brewed beers!
Hotels: If on a budget, Wytheville, VA has tons of options. I highly recommend staying at the Litz Mansion in Tazewell. You can rent rooms individually however they are very limited! The Litz is about an hour from the starting spot but just 2 minutes from the BOTD Welcome Center! Be sure to book early if staying at the Litz! This is where I am booking for Friday night! See booking site below!
Font Motor vehicle Window Technology Urban design

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
After Chasing you through North Carolina and Tennessee how could I not want to chase you through Virginia too. So the Harlem Edition will be there with a fresh look and new tires. Virginia is for Vroomers.... Vroom Vroom. Any one in range come close out the summer driving season. It's the Smart thing to do.

·
Registered
2008 Smart Fortwo Cabrio
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After Chasing you through North Carolina and Tennessee how could I not want to chase you through Virginia too. So the Harlem Edition will be there with a fresh look and new tires. Virginia is for Vroomers.... Vroom Vroom. Any one in range come close out the summer driving season. It's the Smart thing to do.
Virginia is for Smarties! See you soon!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Under 3 weeks until the Southern Smarts roll and rule again
This time the miles of smiles will take place in beautifully scenic Tazewell Virginia. Come join the Pack on the Dragons Back. All available Smart Car Owners lock in your GPS units or unfold them Rand McNallys but this end of summer excitement is a memory worth having. Wheels will be spinning, Mouths will be grinning and Hearts will be winning. August 27 2022 ...... see you there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts