Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It may have been discussed here before and I missed it but I just ran across this site for the first time. Some may find it of particular interest specifically to you. :eek:

And now here it is......

www.smartcarwreck.com

Any resident SCoA hackers want to take it down? :p It really is a dumb site because a lot of it is just the normal untrue info you find on the internet. JUST KIDDING! :)

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of the god-like moderators must have fixed it because I just tried it and it works. :)

·
17,345 Posts
Brett, Copyright infringement...:wink:

Your T-Bone photo is used on page 1.

·
Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,933 Posts
It may have been discussed here before and I missed it but I just ran across this site for the first time. Some may find it of particular interest specifically to you. :eek:

And now here it is......

www.smartcarwreck.com

Any resident SCoA hackers want to take it down? :p It really is a dumb site because a lot of it is just the normal untrue info you find on the internet.
I can DoS it!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
To me the look and feel of the whole thing looks and feels like it has been put up by some 14 year old kid, who expects the world to admire his brilliance. Unfortunately for him, most of us are aware that many of the photos aren't even a smart fortwo and the details of these horror photos aren't correct. The whole thing is rather childish.

Bob Diaz

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly. It looks like it was thrown together by the average Yahoo user. :)

·
17,345 Posts
I love (as in hate) the 5mph one, I know a certain someone would be pissed...5mph... :(

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
I find it of interest. I don't like the website, but how many people are going to find this website anyway? How did you find it?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well, according to this website, smartcar111 was supposed to die with this type of accident.

And it looks like I need to create a website like "Ford Explorer Wreck," name myself Ford Explorer Wreck Guru and smash a car that is pretty popular with teenage Yahoo users.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
State Farm sent my my full-coverage insurance bill for the 2nd biggest city in SC....$140 for 6 months with low deductable. Smart must be a serious wreck hazard to be so....er, ah.....LOW!

TINY CAR - HUGE LAW FIRM

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
State Farm sent my my full-coverage insurance bill for the 2nd biggest city in SC....$140 for 6 months with low deductable. Smart must be a serious wreck hazard to be so....er, ah.....LOW!

TINY CAR - HUGE LAW FIRM

I must live in the wrong part of the world. I pay almost double that every six months .:(

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I must live in the wrong part of the world. I pay almost double that every six months .:(
I pay $75/mo (about $400 / 6 mo) for my smart, full coverage plus. You can't compare two people's rates because so many variables go into the calculation. Even Progressive and Geico's online calculators can leave out information needed to get discounts, like... age, marital status, accident information, credit score. Then all the little extra coverage doohickeys that each company has like glass deductibles. You'd have to go through the full qualification process on every company to see the real quote.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts