Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Wow. I need to make a spreadsheet with which models have which interior, what seats are available, what packages can be added to which car, etc... A lot of options for a single model!

Two things are for certain, the Lighting Package and the Midnight Blue Metallic panels are on my list!

Thanks for sharing that! It'll keep me from salivating for a while, and will give me plenty of time to make the best decisions. Pending minor changes, of course.

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
Wow. I need to make a spreadsheet with which models have which interior, what seats are available, what packages can be added to which car, etc... A lot of options for a single model!
I'm hoping that by the time I might be ready to buy (1-2 years from now), the choices will be better.

Won't need a spreadsheet when the configurator is online. When will I be able to play with the configurator? Or, are they not going to have one?

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
The March 31 DOG was 31 pages long vs. this May 15 one at 15 pages. Odd that the number of pages of each version exactly corresponds to its date of issue!

Missing in the latest version is the standalone options guide, plus the car and option feature specifications.

The new version doesn't include whether the rear parking assist option will be delayed, as it had been.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Looking at that radio/pod unit on the dash - seems like a thumbs down 😠 for an aftermarket head unit change out.

So is the new 453 more Renault than MB now?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Blue and white?!?
My dream combo.

I was told it wouldn't arrive until at least Saturday.

Prime package I see?
JBL sound?

·
Registered
20 Posts
The way it looks, I'll have to end up ordering.

I want that color combo, Passion, manual transmission, JBL sound, armrest and adjustable seat.

All the "fluff" of a Prime just isn't necessary for me.
I just can't bring myself to spring for $19,680.

But seeing that color combo in person is a must before I pull the trigger on an order!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Perusing the MY16, I found a change?

Seems the height adjustable driver's seat is no longer included in Passion?
The online "build your own" shows it as a $100 option. Darn it.

Or should I believe the MY16 over the online?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts