Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and jim were talking about how popular the stickers were at the first rally in WI dells. We talked about them returning for this year but don't really know what to put on the sticker. I thought it would be cool to feature a member of the SCOA on it. So if you have a really cool picture of your smart and think it would be cool on the sticker email it to me at
[email protected]

If there are a lot we will let the 'board of directors' figure it out. (and by board I mean me and jim after a few rounds of Mt. Dew)

Hope to hear from you all soon.

~Brownie

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
Tal vez si la política no eran tabú en el foro, entonces podríamos recoger en todos los políticos y dar a los vendedores de coches un descanso.
Bueno, es un pensamiento de todos modos, je.

How about jetfuel unwrapping his car? No?

What kind of theme have you got in mind. And, is it only for members in the midwest?

Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Just a rough concept, at this point, but maybe something like:

With a motto of something like "Welcome to the Midwest Rally! Don't eat yellow snow-covered smarts!"

Just saying...

·
Super Moderator
11,264 Posts
The Midwest Summer Rally is open to any and all who wish to attend! It is NOT a national convention, just a low key get together. We always have a good time, it looks like we may have to do a repeat of the RC cars races as it was a lot of fun. Start getting those cars tuned up. We might have to put a ruling in for some kind of penalty for car ramming. I did pick up some nice cones to mark out the track.

P.S. right now we have about an inch of snow, and the forecast is for 45 degrees the next few days so I may have to cut the grass..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the idea of the snow covered smart (don't know if we have snow in June, j/k).
We might be giving sticker/decals out when you show up on friday/saturday. Still in the planning stages, expect some updates in the next few weeks of whats going on, pricing, events, other fun stuff.

Remember to send those pics to my email and me and jim will come up with the sticker idea!

[email protected]

~Brownie

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dawn and Dale Gruis here. Dawn has been talking to Jim and working on a t-shirt design. Should she also create a decal-version of the t-shirt design? She could submit a proof of a decal by January 30th. Dawn will send Jim an email to work out the details.

·
17,363 Posts
The lovely US Government is lending me a nice bit of money this season. Granted I can get a smart (we won't go into details how at this point, don't ask) by then, I'd approve of this trip!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts