Smart Car of America Forum banner

Three Questions.

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SmartKing 
#1 · (Edited)
1. Does anyone have the Romik front bull bar and does it interfere with the front license plate? I want one but in the state of Colorado you have to have a front license plate, and it looks like it would be in the way.

2. I have: Sprint Booster, Sila cold air intake, Doug Thorley header and twin tip exhaust, all thanks to SmartMadness.com. just ordered a set of WeatherTech floor mats, I have a 8" Bazooka powered subwoofer on the way, working on making arrangements for a denver trip to get my windows tinted. Now all I need is the before mentioned bull bar and rear bumper, a nice set of 17" wheels, lorinser Speedys would be nice but they are just a bit out of my price range. I was looking at smart car Custom Wheels - Genius 17" Wheels - Darwin - Gunmetal w/Mirror Cut Lip and I would like to know how they look on a black with silver Smart, help?

3. is there any affordable tuning(?) program that a person could buy? Mainly cause my check engine light is on(cause it no longer has a Cat) and its kind of annoying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.