Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i have a solid black outside smart fortwo cabrio and im wanting to "stealth" it out, im putting black and red rims on it to match the inside, it has 35% tint on the driver and passenger side windows and limo tint on the very back window, im wanting to lower it but idk if i should because if i hit a bump would it drag, ive looked into a lowering kit for it and im also curious for people in the dfw area does ne one know the law for smoked headlight and taillight covers, i found some on smartmadness.com and im still looking for them. i should be getting the wheels soon and ill try to get pics of it on here soon

·
Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,933 Posts
I'm not sure about the laws here, but I see them all the time. And the Brabus is lowered, so I wouldn't go lower than that.

Are you a member of the club? We are even meeting today. WWW.dfwsmart.org join the mailing list and then hit the forum there too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have the brabus, i have the passion cabrio but ive seen the brabus and my neighbor has one, but i also see lots of cars with taillight tint theres a truck by the 24 hour fitness by my house that has headlight and taillight tint, i read the laws for light tint, it says as long as u can see the light from 1000 yds its legal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts