1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi.
i live in Orlando, fl
and i just got my smart...
where is a good shop or person for tinting window for smart?
please help..

thanks

franco

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Hey Franco , I get all my tint right here in Longwood: Window Tinting Automotive Residential Commercial Safety Central Florida
They are a bit more expensive, but their cuts are utterly perfect. Don't quote me, but I think the Lamborghini/Bentley dealership up the street also goes there.

Why choose them? They also do whole office buildings.
I jumped on the brand new 80% llumar ceramic tint as soon as it hit market. You can't tell it's there (including the whole windscreen) , but it cuts 99% UV and still has 30% heat rejection! They will gladly do a double 15% all around if that's what you really want (they did it to my brother's vehicle no questions asked)

Tell em you were recommended by that guy with the blacked out smart.

·
Registered
111 Posts
This may be a bit late for this thread but I also want to recommend a window tinter in Longwood and Oviedo.

I just bought my (used) 2009 Passion and had it tinted at Florida Custom Tinting. They did my wife's Mercedes about a year ago also. They offer the "Air Blue" for the front windshield which is awesome for the cloth dash in the smart. It does block the UV (99.9) and the heat (43%). They do incredible work, they are a bit more money than the average place but well worth it. I paid $265 for the entire car with the mid grade llumar tint they offer. This place is highly recommended if you need to tint your car in the Orlando area.

Shawn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts