Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi JPaul,
Just like to introduce myself, Tony Jericevich I’m 66 years old and my wife and I have had a passion for Smart cars since our first trip to Europe in 2000, we now have 3 Smart cars 2 with graphics of motorcycles on both side of our cars, as we market motorcycle intercoms and some accessories these graphics suit what we sell and are just so cool.
My main goal is to repower one of our Smart cars with a Suzuki 1300cc motorcycle engine and hopefully we can get some help and info with this install from your forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks....Just browsing and trying to get familiar with everything.....trying to find links and pics of Hayabusa installs.

Cheers Tony.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Used to travel through NZ often when I was stationed in Australia. (mid1980's)

Lovely country.

Still have a t-shirt "New Zealand . . . home of 70,000,000 nuclear free sheep"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a Smart 2004 Its the 450 model I'm told....the radio just stopped working and when turned on it shows PHONE on the dial and you are unable to change this...tried everything possible....even Mercedes have no idea....any thoughts out there????

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
I have a Smart 2004 Its the 450 model I'm told....the radio just stopped working and when turned on it shows PHONE on the dial and you are unable to change this...tried everything possible....even Mercedes have no idea....any thoughts out there????
It's kind of a piece of junk anyway (makes me baffled as to why they need all the anti-theft stuff on it). So, my recommendation is to dump it and buy pretty much anything else and put in ther. Smart madness has the adaptors and cover for a standard install.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts