Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walking around the shop I realized something. While many of you may know that we operate an online store and a walk in facility some of you may not be aware of the fact that we have a dedicated facility right here at MADNESS at which we service, repair and customize smart cars.

What I thought I would do is start showing you, our fellow smart enthusiast what goes on here at MADNESS on daily basis. This is not meant to sell you anything or promote any specific part or service. I just thought that it would be a good idea to share with you the many projects that we are working on here on daily basis.

We had a fellow smart owner come in a about 2 months ago. They decided to go with a full custom interior. Classic Ferrari pattern with black and red stitching. They also felt that they needed to upgrade the stereo: head unit, speakers, the whole 9 .

This week, the customer came in for a Panel Refresh from front to back to get that newly purchased look.

After the Refresh, our friends came to the shop to pick up they're smart. As they drove up they saw one of our MADNESS vehicle equipped with brand new wheels. These were literally installed on Boris' car just days ago. But, our buddies took one look at them and said "I want that set!". So they were installed right then and there.

Hopefully some of them will give you ideas on what can be done with your car and also what others are doing. As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to answer.

I plan to do a somewhat daily update and create new threads showing some of the builds that are happening here at our shop. The reason I say “somewhat daily” is that I simply may not be able to do one everyday since I have a ton of other things to do here, but I will do my best to put things up regularly and share. To make things easier I plan to put a date in the thread subject header to help separate the old from the new.
I hope you guys and gals enjoy the info.

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE:

One of our customers came by to check the progress on their custom smart. The goal was an all blacked out theme.

First was all trim pieces are painted gloss black, smoked out side markers and tail lights, all black wheels, bumper spikes, upgraded exhaust, and new spoiler.

Here is a sneak peak!

More photos as the project progresses.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The one that got a new stereo installed has got my interest... :)
I always like to see how others have done it and what they used.

Thanks for the pictures!
-C

1 - 3 of 3 Posts