Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Here are a few teaser photos of one of our customers White smart that's in our shop today for some TLC! A new upgraded wing will be installed as well as turbo maintenance and regular tune up!

Some of the goodies already installed are custom turbo set up, Sunroof, CF wrapped roof, rear rotor upgrade, bumper spikes, wheel and tire upgrade, and some interior trim pieces.

Again, I will try to make somewhat daily threads on what we have going on in our shop and I will try to update you as these projects get completed during their time here at MADNESS.

Stay tuned for more photos!

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Again, I will try to make somewhat daily threads on what we have going on in our shop and I will try to update you as these projects get completed during their time here at MADNESS.
Thank you for being a SCoA supporting vendor.

Is it necessary to start a new thread with every daily update?

Most of us know that Boris and friends do some great stuff but why not have a singular What's Happening at SM thread with daily, weekly updates?

Such a singular thread with a daily "bump" could then become a mult-page SM Gallery (maybe even a resource?) of sorts . . .

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for being a SCoA supporting vendor.

Is it necessary to start a new thread with every daily update?

Most of us know that Boris and friends do some great stuff but why not have a singular What's Happening at SM thread with daily, weekly updates?

Such a singular thread with a daily "bump" could then become a mult-page SM Gallery (maybe even a resource?) of sorts . . .
Thanks for the feed back!

I spoke to Boris, and we decided that we will try a Weekly MADNESS thread with dates. The reason being, we don't want to flood just one thread with all the builds mixed around. Some of the builds take more than a few days or weeks to complete. Its also easier for us to track when we are updating the status on our cars in the shop. Once they're complete we can update that thread with photos and info.

Our goal is to push out as much information as we can in a orderly fashion.

What do you guys think? More feedback would help us out greatly!

·
Registered
8,971 Posts
...since it's all Madness and it happens everyday I'm with DNA...today's the day...

Jetfuel...keep this one rolling....

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
How about one Madness thread, to update a project, simply quote the original thread and add the additional information. The later added information will be shown along with the original post and we can find all your posts in a single place.
Much better idea and easier to find and track, thank you very much.
How about an update on the Roadster, speaking of updates. :D
Rich

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback everyone! We will keep this thread as the main Weekly MADNESS write up and I will update you guys with whats happening.

Here are a few more photos of the white smart. Very clean in my opinion with tasteful modifications!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts