Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 passion convertible, gas engine. I want to know if there is a manufacturer that provides a trailer to tow my 2004 gsxr 750 motorcycle. Bike weighs 500lbs. Thanks looking to travel from Chicago to Florida, 1200 miles.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have a 2008 passion convertible, gas engine. I want to know if there is a manufacturer that provides a trailer to tow my 2004 gsxr 750 motorcycle. Bike weighs 500lbs. Thanks looking to travel from Chicago to Florida, 1200 miles.

There are plenty of trailers out there. The trailer in a bag kit, is a really basic light weight single motorcycle hauler.

Trailer In A Bag - Motorcycle Trailers - Scooter Trailers - ATV Trailers - Trike Trailers

I happened to find a single snowmobile trailer that I haul my lighter bikes on.

·
Registered
5,944 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Nice catch smartyone! I likew that it only weighs 140 Lb, keeping the overall weight reasonable!

The only problem is the price and the fact that it's really only useable for one type of work. If you hunt craigslist, you can usually find a deal like mine. $100....for that price, I'll take the bit of extra weight, and I can use it for multiple tasks.

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
The only problem is the price and the fact that it's really only useable for one type of work. If you hunt craigslist, you can usually find a deal like mine. $100....for that price, I'll take the bit of extra weight, and I can use it for multiple tasks.
$ is certainly part of the decision process!:D

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,455 Posts
Welcome MotorcycleRack to SCoA. Glad to have you as a new member. The OP wanted a small trailer to tow his motorcycle behind his smart, not to tow behind his motorcycle. He only posted twice and has not been back for eight years so we can assume he found what he was looking for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for reply 1983JZR3W. Get the best deal on motorcycle carrier and RV motorcycle carrier from the largest selection at Motorcycle-rack.com. For more information call us today at (800) 573-0802. If need, please visit our site for more Motorcycle trailer and motorcycle carrier accessories.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts