Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to trade my genus center wheel cap for benz center wheel caps (black with silver) if possible. they are NEW.

·
Registered
210 Posts
sweett!!! i call dibs if no one trades lol... =D do i needa take the tire off and put em on or is there a way to sneak these puppies on without takin the whole tire off o_O

·
Registered
536 Posts
Actual benz center caps are the wrong diameter. If you found something that is made for our wheels, plz share. I'd be interested in getting a set.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actual benz center caps are the wrong diameter. If you found something that is made for our wheels, plz share. I'd be interested in getting a set.
so far sticker might be the way to go. still looking for some benz original center piece, but I will let everyone know if I find something

(im on a mission):nerd:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
since couldn't find any Benz center wheel cap for my genius wheels, so decided to manufacture my own and this is what I got so far

·
Registered
210 Posts
zomg super forgot about this thread! you still thinking of getting rid of the caps? not sure if you have em anymore. text my cell 510 862 4782 so i can follow up and take em off you =D

thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts