Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Cappuchino, beignets, palmiers, and last but not least Little Debbie snack cakes and the Napkins resquired, etc. are all consumable shop supplies.

Just got back from "shop"-ing for consumables.
Some were "put away" before they were put away.

I wonder if the shop "consumables" were the plastic bag on the seat and the paper floor mat so the car doesn't get spoiled by the overpriced grease monkeys at M-B service centers:rolleyes:...

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Exactly!!!
Our Subaru has had a software update to the ECU free of charge but it was due to a recall of the car frying the cat convertors due to runninig really rich at higher rpm.

smart should make an announcement of a recall to get all the cars in and get them all up to the latest software version.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
2008 will go from neutral to drive without pressing the brake pedal. Also, when in auto-mode, pulling the right paddle does nothing. Pulling the left paddle puts it into manual. Then if you pull the right paddle, it puts it back into auto and "D."
???? When I toggle the RIGHT paddle (in the auto mode) my car switches to the manual mode and when I pull and hold the RIGHT paddle it will go back to the "D" auto mode.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.