Smart Car of America Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
What is truly amazing to me is that this received such attention, even from LOCAL news stations. For it to make it to NATIONAL news just shows how desperate the news agencies really are! :>O

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 Brabus MY21 Bolt
8,096 Posts
While perhaps not the attention DVI would want, longest (FREE) smart advertisement to date . . .

Hey Marge, didn't know those golf carts could go that fast!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Just like Chick-Fil-A's anti-gay "appreciation day" Mike Huckabee's radio show started, this video will be the most advertising the public has seen about the little bug since 2008. Watch sales shoot up in the next month or two, before going back in the dumper.

·
Super Moderator
17,722 Posts
Sales have increased non-stop since last year...go back under your bridge!

Reactions: redoregon

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Well, judging from the info on another thread....At least the Police would not have been able to lock his keys in the car ! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
11,310 Posts
Looking at the videos, the police car did have his lights on, just can't see them from the angle of the video. Sounds like the driver knew they were following him, just was too intoxicated to care.

·
Super Moderator
17,722 Posts
I was attending this month's Supercar Saturdays with my car today. 99% of the people who walked by the car mentioned to each other: "Did you hear about one of these getting into a high speed chase a few days ago???"

90% of the people who were curious enough to look at my engine bay immediately thought it was a Hayabusa swap when I started the engine...because the Genius exhaust obviously sounds like a superbike engine apparently...

*facepalm*

21 - 39 of 39 Posts