Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - I live in Coburg Oregon and wish to have some maintance work done on my 2008 smart car - When it was on warrenty i went to the place on canyon road but now i want to know where in the portland area people take there cars for tune ups - One person told me the people who did work at the canyou shop now work at a Renault repair shop or something like that - So i am looking for certafied smart car techs who know what they are doing - If you have a favorite shop that tunes your car and knows what they are doing please email me the name of the shop - thank you -

·
17,351 Posts
Sadly, I think the only place you'll find a certified smart tech is at your Mercedes dealership. I could be wrong though...

Otherwise, try some European auto shops in your area. Some might definitely be willing to work on smarts.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Kuni Auto Center in Beaverton, OR

Kuni had the smart center Portland franchise before MB switched it to mercedes of Portland. I get my smart serviced at Kuni. The prices for the service intervals are a helluva lot cheaper than smart center Portland

1 - 3 of 3 Posts