Smart Car of America Forum banner

81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
I molded the pods to the pillar ;)
Next on the list: water to air intercooler, smaller wastegate spring, whole new fuel system, add on my spray or methanol

Whats wrong with the fuel system? It seemed to keep up with the Busa motor....Should I be worried?

Great build by the way!

·
For sale pm for details
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Thanks man Nothing wrong with it just want a bigger pump along with braided lines and fuel regulator

·
For sale pm for details
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Yea keep a heavy foot and alot of boost and the shifting is no longer a problem

·
17,431 Posts
Ahem...Turbo...0-60? :) Top end? :D

VIDEO? :cool:

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
..hey drift girl...you wouldn't happen to have a dyno sheet... would you?
...I know ...I know...we don't race dynos...but I'll love to see those pretty colored lines on a piece of paper...or a video will be cool too..

jetfuel...not questioning...just love fast cars...and dyno sheets...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Ah -- "drift girl" -- a Smart 451 in San Francisco pushing 185WHP with 18+ PSI of boost with an air-water intercooler running IAT's around 100 F using 76 Union 103 octane race gas isn't accelerating 0-60 in 4 seconds... These videos have already been circulated. Even with a ECU reflash to boost RPM's to 7500 (only 1 shift to 60) and an TCU reflash to make shifting faster, the 0-60 times are more like 7 seconds. YOUR CLAIMS ARE BOGUS AND ENTIRELY WITHOUT MERIT!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Riverside

Atkins Performance is in Riverside and sells their turbo kit on eBay. Drift girl also Riverside is selling many smart parts claiming car was totaled. On other threads her smart has unreal "Supercar"performance. Some things just don't add up. IMHO

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
Atkins Performance is in Riverside and sells their turbo kit on eBay. Drift girl also Riverside is selling many smart parts claiming car was totaled. On other threads her smart has unreal "Supercar"performance. Some things just don't add up. IMHO
You're not the only one asking questions....

81 - 100 of 132 Posts