Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,782 Posts
Does this GM/Chinese car look familiar?
"Twice the range half the price and 8" shorter"

The E100 comes with a handful of basic safety features, including a pedestrian alert system, parking sensors, and child safety seat locks. It also includes standard anti-lock brakes, electric power steering, and an electronic parking brake. Suspension is independent up front, with single-arm in the rear.

Interior features include a 7-inch touch-screen infotainment system and onboard Wi-Fi. The premium version gets a touchpad controller, keyless entry, and an air filter.

And how many airbags? A true 62 mph "City Car" I'll pass . . .

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Twice the range half the price and 8"shorter

Need a list of available cities, so that anyone who wants one will know where to move.

Presumably China, and... the low vehicle price would help with relocation expenses.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
It's sad when it basically sounds like its own WiFi hotspot is standard... but in order to get a cabin air filter, you need to get the PREMIUM version.

·
Registered
145 Posts
If you read the article carefully It actually costs $14,900 and the motor is less than half the size of the smart ED. The motor on this Chinese toy is 29kw and it's top speed can't get you on the freeway. The current smart ED is 60kw. It might resemble a smart on the outside, but that's about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts