Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh snap...yeah I don't see many smart car owners up by me, unless I hit up NYC...then they're everywhere haha

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, So I watched the first Vid. What's "WEIRD" about it (Besides that it's in NJ?)?
Stories. Look up weird nj and search clinton road in nj. It's just an everyday road in the daytime.

Is your exhaust the stock Brabus? It really sounds good. I am nearly deaf and I have never heard mine sound as good as yours.
No. I have the solo performance. It's amazing! I absolutely love the sound this exhaust makes. I'ts VERY LOUD. Louder than my neon srt4 with an aftermarket downpipe, but it's not raspy and sounds really good. I'll try to make a video soon with my gopro when I get my external mic or with my phone. Note: this video was taken from a dash cam and not my gopro

This would be my guess ...
Weird NJ - Wikipedia
but maybe the OP knows something else.
Correct!

·
He's not mine
9,607 Posts
What camera are you using? I like the time and speed stamp. I wish my GoPro had that option. Could be done with GPS. Oh well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm using a blackvue dash cam. It's more than just a timestamp and gps speed. The cameras come with their own software that shows grid location, records your route onto a map system, the camera will record when the car is off if motion is detected and/or a vibration (aka someone hitting you while they are parking) otherwise it's off (that feature works great and you can adjust the sensitivity of almost everything). It's a great tool to have as it's a true dash cam and it's very slim. I have mine mounted behind my mirror and you would never know its there. I'll see if I can post a couple pics of it tomorrow

·
Banned
5 Posts
Surprise air bag explosion dashcam video

Here’s another thing to worry about. Air bags deploy and will the cabin with smoke without warning. Apparently this car hit some small bits of debris on the road, triggering the air bag sensors.

dash cam videos

1 - 13 of 13 Posts