Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most probably know this but someone out there has to be as slow on the uptake as I am. So:
The latest download of the Ultraguage page tells how to set say, page one of your guage. The latest version says that the different windows on page one are A, B. C, D, E, F. G, and so on. With the version I have it was confusing to me. On my version, Page 1 guages also have instead of letter heading for the various guages (say, rpms, coolant temp, ave mpg, ect) have numeric assigments.
What this means is when you go to set your page 1 (or other pages as well) guages, take as an example rpms and give it 1. Then while still on page 1 guages, give say, coolant temp and give it 2, then 3 for ave mpg and so on up to 6 or 8.
The bottom line is got to page 1 guages, and then set your various guages to 1, 2, 3, 4, or ect. Unless of course you have the version that allows you to set various functions as a, b, c, ect.
Other members might be able to say which is the latest version and which is not.:)

·
17,350 Posts
Mine does the letter thing. I only have two pages. Vital gauges on Page 1 (Avg. MPG, Inst. MPG, DTE, Fuel Level, Eng. Temp, and IAT) and a fun gauge on Page 2 (throttle position).

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Having never had a realtime coolant temp reading, I'm surprised (tho given the size and power of the engine I should not be) at the general high temps. Not dangerously high, but I've seen posts where above 200F. is something to watch while 198F. is okey dokey. A bit like two cycle ultralight engines I guess where best efficiency is just short of too hot.:laugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts