Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I said I wouldn't update any more after my last update (the thread is gone now ..... thank you mods) BUT I just couldn't help it .........

As you all know, my 13 year old son "passed" 2 years ago and was an organ donor.

All I'll say now is ......

Here's ARMANDO !!!! He has my boys heart !!!

:sorrysign: about the quality ...... it's a pic my wife took with her phone from a calender picture.

He was featured on this year's transplant calender for the month of March :)

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
I am happy that something really good can be saved from an extremely bad circumstance. Armando has a much larger family than he knows. It seems to me that he has your heart as well. Thank you for sharing.
Mick

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That brought tears to my eyes chief. :bigthumbup: Don't fret on quality. I think it is awesome!

My wife was an organ donor but they couldn't use anything due to her circumstances. Today marked 33 weeks since she passed.
Love ya frog ...... it takes time :)

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Considering all the drama from Boston and Texas that has been going on in the news, it is great to see this kind of post, although i am sorry for your loss, it is also great to know a second chance on life has been given to another.
May Armando live a good long life. :D

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Love ya frog ...... it takes time :)
I'm doing way better than I let on to be. I have pi$$ed through more money than I would like to get my life together as well as giving away to much to charity and whatnot but it is what it is. :)

I just think it is great for you to know what happened to it and that it was a success. THAT is what life needs to be about. Those positive things that come from a negative event.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,970 Posts
Thanks for sharing this Chief. It's great to have a picture of the boy who was blessed with the gift of life via you,your wife's and son's gift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts