Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a list of present US Dealers? I'm very impressed with this car but I'm quite concerned about getting it serviced. Looking forward to someone knowing the answer to my question.

Karl

·
Registered
13 Posts
I believe that the SMART user actually put a list of dealerships together here on the forums...it's posted under "Smart Dealership Announcements". Hopefully that helps. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't think that the smart tour is covering every location that there will be a dealership for a couple reasons...

One, the smart tour is operating of the best workable budget but I don't imagine that it covers the entire US realm.

Two, not all of the dealerships are set up and a dealership in any town is still possible!

·
Registered
21 Posts
No Dealerships Assigned as of 6/28/07

The tour was in Arizona today and I took the day off to go drive a Smart at the lovely/large Mercedes dealership in Chandler. See my "review" under Actual Experience Driving under News and Rumors forum.

I was told by a salesman at the dealership (not a Smart Tour person) that the dealerships haven't been chosen. He said they hosted the event not even knowing if they will be a dealer. They are hoping so, but he didn't know when that was going to be decided. Glenda

·
Registered
18 Posts
hallo,
I am on search to a contact with a smart dealer, wich can speak german.I hope you can help me. Sorry but my english is not good enough for a big interview. I am from Germany and work for one of the biggest smart center at the world in Berlin.
Many thanks.
Bernd

1 - 8 of 8 Posts