Smart Car of America Forum banner

Va beach smart center

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  ArthurRW 
#1 ·
Going to miss that place, people took good care of my car when ever I was in, ok now what are we all going to do.

Jerry and Donna
From your 7-11 Portsmouth, Suffolk stores

#6 ·
my favorite part about Tysinger, other than the fact that they're WAY closer than anywhere else for us (except for the vb smart center, when it was open), is that they vacuumed out and sprayed down (washed?) my car the last time it was in the shop. for free. without me asking them to do so.

i've never felt so VIP before :D

#8 ·
Just had my first experience with Tysinger. I live in the Greenbrier section of Chesapeake, and though it was some distance when compared to VB, the service was OVER-THE-TOP! Brett, Service Manager for the Gold team, kept me informed all along the way and helped tremendously to iron out some concerns I had. Based on this experience, I won't mind the trek to Hampton in the future!

#10 ·
:welcome:Yes, Tysinger's in Hampton is the only smart dealership now. Checkered Flag Va Bch was not open on Saturdays whereas Tysinger's is, a plus for the working class. If you do move here contact me and I'll put you in touch with other drivers, do you like picking straberries or checking out the local Christmas lights?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.