Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any 453 owners from the GVRD on here? :shrug: The only other 453 I've seen "in the wild" is a White/Black Trid Passion that is sometimes parked in Yaletown in the mornings.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Considering that only about 90 of the 453s have been sold in all of Canada since last year, I would guess that maybe 15 of them are in the Vancouver area. So the pickins are slim at the moment.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I've seen one parked in Yaletown, and know a few more have been sold. Also a prime was ordered from the factory for a lady. I think when the cabrio arrives a few enthusiasts will show up. I'm planning on bringing my 453 to next big local car meet this spring as well..

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I was running marketing for smart Canada, I would just park them inside the local shopping malls. I see other car manufacturers do this all the time. The 453 is so strange looking that I'm sure it would generate some interest.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, yes I live in Vancouver and have just purchased a 2016 Prime Smart about a month ago. I just love all the new upgrades on it. I had a 2006 Diesel Grand Style for 10 years which I traded in for the new 453.
I love the Brand Smart and will remain loyal for years to come.
Have got lots of comments of the new look of the car . Its super zippy around traffic congested Vancouver, I always find parking and can turn on a dime if there is construction delays ahead.
Mine is metallic yellow and black.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts