Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have these on their car? I saw a set of JDM style on eBay, made for the smart. Just have never used a vent visor on a car that has frameless Windows, so I wanted to see if anyone has any insight. Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone have these on their car? I saw a set of JDM style on eBay, made for the smart. Just have never used a vent visor on a car that has frameless Windows, so I wanted to see if anyone has any insight. Thanks!
I'm looking for the Window visor for my Smart too. JDM no longer have them but I saw it today on E-Bay, they are from China, if I recall the cost is $60.00 and shipping $70.00 I'm afraid to order it from China because if I don't like it to returned will be to expensive.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm looking for the Window visor for my Smart too.
I bought mine last year here:

SMART¨T¨®±M¥Î«~©öÁʺô

$85.16 shipped. I needed to "fit" them a bit with a heat gun, as they did not sit completely flat out of the box. No problem though. They can be tough to line up just right, but just be patient. They really help with the wind issue having the windows down a bit, and also with rain. I also easily removed their logo with lacquer thinner.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ok I know I’m digging up an old thread here but do they still make window vent visors for the smarts? I’m trying to find some but am having a really hard time!! 😬

·
Registered
97 Posts
Smart fortwo vent visors...
Thank you. I’ve seen those on eBay too but wasn’t sure if they really fit since some of the reviews say they either weren’t long enough or the arch wasn’t right. 😬 does anyone have any currently on their smarts that actual fit?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts