Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Victory Motor Cars - I live in Houston and have been to the store many times. The cars I've seen look great. It looks like they do a little work on them in the shop next to the showroom to get them ready for sale. The local PCA chapter also has their meetings at the store - Victory Motor Cars.

Some people said thing as BE WARE!!! for their owned businees but we must see the true then saying the right about Victory Motor Cars

·
Registered
409 Posts
Not sure what your point is? Who's saning beware? What is the PCA? I did a search and find nothing on the Victory company?

(I see you just joined and this is your first post... Welcome to SCOA)

·
Registered
161 Posts
PCA...Porsche Club of America

This post seems to be a flame toward a used car lot that specializes in Porsches. I looked at their web site and there was not a Smart anywhere...but I am interested in the 550A Spyder that they have.
Mike

·
Registered
351 Posts
Your post

Victory Motor Cars - I live in Houston and have been to the store many times. The cars I've seen look great. It looks like they do a little work on them in the shop next to the showroom to get them ready for sale. The local PCA chapter also has their meetings at the store - Victory Motor Cars.

Some people said thing as BE WARE!!! for their owned businees but we must see the true then saying the right about Victory Motor Cars
The last line states: "for their owned business but we must see the true then saying the right about Victory Motor Cars"

WHAT????? I think I need an intepreter!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts