1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts
Wallace
How may I assist you?
* "Gromit! Help!"
* "Gromit, old pal, I'll...need assistance."
* "I've used me only ball." (the tellyscope)
* "Well done! We did it!" (exclaimed by Wallace, even though it's usually Gromit who saves the day)
* "Cracking good job, Gromit!"
* "Holy helecopters! Penguins aren't supposed to fly! We'll never catch him now. Unless." (Project Zoo)
* "I suppose you like kippers. I'm partial to a bit of black pudding myself - with bacon of course."
* "I could just fancy some cheese, Gromit. What do you say? Cheddar?"
* "All's well that ends well"
* "I'm in the mood for food!"
* "I do like a bit of Gorgonzola"
* "Aarrrrgh!"
* "Wake up, Gromit!"
* "That went as well as could be expected, didn't it?"
:) :)

·
Banned
5,087 Posts
HEY "jwight"....the sixtys were good to YOU, huh? :confused:

as for the 'drive smart' plate in Virginia, i thought "Virginia is for Lovers", not "smart drivers".....:D

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Thats pretty cool, I wonder if i can get the gstcmic printed on that plate since it is on my current car tags. You got to admit, that be so fitting, or i can settle to put my current tags on the new one when it comes about.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only 6 spaces on the "drive smart" tag?

Sorry Eric
Only 6 spaces available on the "Drive Smart" plate.
You could do
GSTCMC (without the "I")?
And it is currently available?

But, you can also transfer your current plates to your new smart?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
The tag

Well i will keep that in mind, on the other hand, i will really want to keep the current tags and swap them to the new car instead. I am sure there is a $25.00 fee to pay for the smart tag and then addtional funds each year. I just renewed a year on the "current car"

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got my new "Drive Smart" plates and personalized saying SMARTME. I don't get my smart for a few weeks so the plates are waiting on my truck! I'll switch later.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Drive Smart Personailized Plate

Had to do some digging to come up with a title number, but my personalized Drive Smart tags with "HAFCAR" are on their way to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts