Smart Car of America Forum banner

Virginia Smart Owners Map

32K views 52 replies 43 participants last post by  Jo e Lefors 
#1 ·
#16 ·
If it is a bumblebee Smart with 30 day tags, then yes it is in the Gainesville area. More spefifically the Victory Lakes neighborhood off of Linton Hall Road. I know this because my oldest sister and her husband live in that area, and it was my sister who showed me the car as i was showing off my Pure. My those Smarts are everywhere these days. ok now that read the message again, sorry for the misrep, but you now knwo where another is in that area.

representing Rappahannock!

I know there are is atleast one Yellow smartie in Warrenton & a White around Gainesville

#28 ·
There's lots of us on the map now. I like the way you can zoom in and post your icon right on your street! There's another guy close to me - MarkinVa - hey skull dude - are you the one with the mouse Smart? 1poke If so, I've seen your car while walking my dog. My icon is the :alien2:
You really have to zoom in to see where others are in your neighborhood - I like this app. Thanks for posting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.