Smart Car of America Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts
I wish people would zoom in properly before placing their markers, we have a few out in the Atlantic Ocean! You have to zoom in to the max before placing a marker of it doesn't place your face in the right spot...

Just added mine, I'm in Hampton.
Should have zoomed more, any way to edit map? I'm off by one house. I'd upload a picture but I'm too busy scooting around. Picked up my red/black/red Passion last tues. Wifey finally got to drive it today.

Enough is enough

Okay guys, I'm tired of being the last entry on the map. Time for someone else to post their location on the map. It's not like anyone's going to drive to your house and drag you out to take a group ride or anything! (Although that's not a bad idea....)

I have been informed of 4 new smarts in the area of Richmond, VA. I have provided the sales rep with this site. I will make a flier for the new owners and invite them to this family as part of each sale.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.